- Well established large collaborative multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 13 orthopedic surgeons and 8 NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include pediatrics, adult reconstructive, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle, orthopedic oncology, hand, trauma, medical orthopedists/sports medicine, and podiatry
- Dedicated joint program coordinator delete
- Approx 1200 total joint replacements a year, potential for more growth.
- Population demographics favorable to large practice
- Outreach opportunities available
- 1:10 compensated call. Call by APC group and Physician group. Approximately 36 call dates a year. Ortho trauma coverage on weekdays. Not on call when in clinic, weekday call is 4:00pm-7am. Weekend call starts at 4pm on Friday.
- Mary’s Medical Center is a 330-bed tertiary care hospital; Level I Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and helicopter support. Children’s hospital within St. Mary’s Medical Center.
- Mary’s Medical Center has ranked among America’s Top 100 Hospitals and Fracture Care Programs
- Dedicated EMR/EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Athletic team coverage for local professional, college and high school sports teams
- Service area approximately 500,000
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE Orthopaedics
- Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedics
- Compensated call
- Competitive benefit and salary package
- Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000 with surrounding communities approx. 120,000+
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
218-847-0845 • (fax) 218-722-9952Email: Liz.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Orthopedics Pediatric
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly