Nocturnal Intensivist Opportunity in Naples, FL
Join NCH Physician Group, a group that provides an ideal atmosphere for practicing quality medicine while enjoying a healthy, happy life!
- Board Certified in Critical Care
- 12 Hour Shifts from 7PM - 7 AM; 7 on; 7 off
- EMR Charting: Cerner with extensive critical care power plan catalog
- No NICU involvement
- Join the largest Intensivist group in Southwest Florida!
Group consists of 14 physicians working closely with nurse practitioners and oversees NCH Healthcare System's two campuses, which are located 9 miles away from one another, and have a shared medical staff. NCH Critical Care Department uses a team-approach while caring for patients in state of the art ICUs.
Candidates must be able to medically manage septic patients, critical care patients and skilled at procedure management. Candidates must be comfortable with arterial and central lines, tracheal intubations, mechanical ventilation, and therapeutic hypothermia. Interested candidates will need to be proficient in post-op cardiac care, post-op surgical care and comfortable with neuro-critical care patients
Here are just a few reasons why over 200 providers have joined The NCH Physician Group:
- Generous compensation & benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation expenses (up to $15,000) for candidates more than 75 miles away
- Group Alignment Bonus potential per physician
- Occurrence based-malpractice
- 401k match & fully funded 457b
- Well-established hospital name in the community and just miles away from the beach
Board Certification required; board eligibility accepted if less than two years out of training.
Apply for Nocturnal Intensivist Opportunity in Naples, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly