Transplant Nephrologist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Texas Transplant Physician Group, a department of Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant, located in San Antonio, Texas, is recruiting a fellowship trained Transplant Nephrologist to join our busy and established program.
- Transplant nephrology services will include inpatient attending coverage as well as activities in the outpatient clinic.
- The qualified candidate will focus on transplant nephrology services, including evaluation of kidney and donor candidates, and inpatient and outpatient care of solid organ transplant recipients with acute and chronic kidney and injury.
- The successful candidate will participate in quality and selection committees as well as assume the role of a key member of the multidisciplinary transplant team in collaboration with transplant surgeons, physicians, administrators, coordinators, and support staff.
- Candidates must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Completed of an AST-ASN accredited Transplant Nephrology Fellowship required
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- The kidney transplant program at Texas Transplant Institute, on the campus of Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, is the 4th largest kidney transplant program in the U.S. and cares for more than 3,000 patients throughout Texas.
- The kidney transplant program is the largest living donor transplant program in the U.S.
- The kidney transplant program is the largest single center paired donor program in the U.S.
- The kidney transplant program is the largest Hispanic transplant program in the U.S.
- The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
- San Antonio is projected to welcome 1.1 million new residents by 2040 and demographically represents what the US will look like in the future.
- The city offers more than just great restaurants.
- There are over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking, and biking trails, as well as some award-winning golf courses.
- For families and sports enthusiasts, enjoy major theme parks, several museums, and college and professional sports teams - such as the famous San Antonio Spurs!
- Methodist Healthcare System - San Antonio is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually.
- With more than 2,700 credentialed physicians, Methodist Healthcare System provides the largest array of medical services in the region including neurosurgery, cardiovascular services, transplants, oncology and women's services. https://sahealth.com
Apply for Transplant Nephrologist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly