OB Hospitalist Summa Health Barberton, OH
Summa Health is seeking a board certified OB Hospitalist to join our employed physician group. The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System. The system had roughly 4100 deliveries last year with nearly 3500 births occurring at the Akron Campus and 600 births occurring at Barberton Campus.
Summa Health headquartered in Akron, Ohio is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Minimum 3+ years experience practicing OB/GYN
- Unrestricted Ohio Licensure or willingness to obtain
- Must be comfortable teaching and supervising residents and medical students
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Commitment to evidence-based, standardized care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Employed position with salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Large, stable, established group of providers with excellent midlevel and midwife support
- 24/7 Anesthesia, Radiology and women s sub-specialty coverage
- Level I Nursery on Barberton Campus
- The position allows for exceptional work/life balance
- Monday-Friday schedule, no evenings/weekends/holidays
- 1840 work hours per year
- 4- or 5-day work week available
- Academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University, commensurate with experience
- Epic EMR system
- Diverse applicants encouraged to apply
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Summa Health is a tobacco-free workplace and has a nicotine-free hiring policy.
Apply for OB Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly