Perioperative Hospitalist- 25 miles from Manhattan, 8 hrsx5 days, Great Work-life balance
White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed , leading award winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is looking for a full time Perioperative Hospitalist to join it's growing team.
The Perioperative Hospitalist will perform outpatient preoperative surgical clearances ( in the hospital) as well as inpatient postoperative medical management. This opportunity requires, 50/50 inpatient and perioperative clinic work with no nights.
8 X 5 hours Day Shift: Monday Friday
No weekend coverage
No evening/night call required
Shifts will be a mixture of inpatient and outpatient (perioperative medicine clinic in the hospital);
Responsibilities include collaborating with surgeons, anesthesiologist and midlevel provider to provide perioperative assessments, management of medical issues/conditions throughout perioperative time period and postoperative medical management.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
PERIOPERATIVE HOSPITALIST QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess an M.D. or D.O. degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain New York State medical licensure.
- Must posses a minimum of 10 years Hospital Medicine experience
- Training will be provided to hospitalists new to this field
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Recognized 2012 and 2016 (only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses Beacon Award for Excellence
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Great Place to Work
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center and many more
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- Ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with Manhattan just 25 miles away
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
White Plains hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Perioperative Hospitalist- 25 miles from Manhattan, 8 hrsx5 days, Great Work-life balance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly