Physician - Academics-Pediatrics - Hospitalist
The Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine at the University of Arizona seeks a qualified candidate to join the group as a Pediatric Nocturnist at the Assistant or Associate Professor level. Open to new grads and experienced physicians with a desire for a high quality practice in affiliation with the University of Arizona. The physician hired will have a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona with the appointment being consistent with the candidate's credentials.
Banner Children's at Diamond Children's Medical Center : 1625 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BE or BC in Pediatrics, however Pediatric Hospital Medicine certification preferred
- Must possess a strong desire to teach students and residents
- Position open to both new grads and experienced physicians
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Interest in quality improvements
- Circumcision abilities
- Procedural sedation experience
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Children's at Diamond Children's Medical Center
1501 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician - Academics-Pediatrics - Hospitalist
Apply for Physician - Academics-Pediatrics - Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly