2021 Vibrant Texas community seeks UROLOGIST: McAllen, Texas
- Employment thru hospital (501.a)
- This is a great chance to build your practice the way you want it with the full support from the hospital
- Access to Da Vinci Robot Surgical System
- ER call is encouraged, but not required
- Huge Need for Urologist in the area
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary
- plus Bonuses!
- Phenomenal income potential
- Comprehensive Benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, Disabililty,401-k,etc…)
- Paid Malpractice
- Generous CME/Dues/Subscription Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!
Come Join Our Team!
FACILITY: Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For over 35 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care
- The Texas Transplant Institute
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)- 24/7 coverage
- Full range of Women’s Services working in conjunction with five Rio Grande Women’s Clinics
- Robotics Program to include Da Vinci Robots on-site
From fragile newborns to the most complex cardiovascular patients, RGRH has a proven track record of serving the Valley’s health interests. That’s why we have been recognized time and time again for patient safety and clinical excellence. (www.RioHealth.com)
COMMUNITY: This is a place which blends warm, personal charm and a laid-back pace with all of the modern amenities and conveniences of a dynamic and emerging cosmopolitan community with a surprisingly low cost of living. Here families, singles, professionals and retirees enjoy a safe, friendly environment with access to great year-round weather, beautiful beaches south of Padre Island and wildlife preserves. McAllen is an outdoor enthusiast’s year-round paradise. Parades of birders ‘flock’ to the Quinta Mazatlán to witness rare bird migration – the annual monarch migration is another sight to behold. McAllen is a wonderful place for you and your family to put down roots! (www.McAllen.org) (www.livability.com/mcallen/tx/photos-video)
Apply for 2021 Vibrant Texas community seeks UROLOGIST: McAllen, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly