Anesthesiologist Opportunity with Inspira Medical Center in Vineland, New Jersey
Envision Physician Services is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our team at Inspira Medical Center in Vineland, NJ. This is a full time opportunity to join the well-established group of 11 physicians and over 20 CRNAs. The group covers Inspira Medical Center in Vineland, Inspira Medical Center Elmer, and an Ambulatory Surgery Center. This practice offers a nice work life balance, great autonomy, and a pleasant, positive environment.
Highlights of these opportunities include:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 11 physicians and over 20 CRNAs
- Post Call Day Off
- Case mix includes: OB, Orthopedics, Spinal, Thoracic, Bariatric, Vascular GYN, General Surgery and more
- No cardiac, no trauma
- Well established group, great work life balance
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, generous paid time off, 401K with employer contribution, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jamie Perri, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 848-246-9651 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspira Medical Center is a 262-bed, 441,000 square foot facility, built on 62.5 acres at the intersection of Routes 55 and 552 in Cumberland County, New Jersey. The integrated medical campus is uniquely designed to complement and enhance the delivery of responsive, efficient care. Residents embrace the atmosphere of wellness, prevention and a new standard of treatment.
- In-house call Physician and Certified Registered Nursing Anesthestist
- 10 Operating Rooms and 2 Endo Suites, 2 Obstetrician Rooms and 10 Labor & Delivery Rooms
- Services Include: General, Bariatric, Thoracic, Vascular. Very busy Orthopedics, Endo also busy, Robotics, Urology, Gynecology, Simple Pediatrics, Simple Neurology, but busy spine.
- 12 Sites
- Annual Cases—RMC OR: 10,068, RMC Endo: 4,657, RMC OB: About 2500 deliveries, C/Section rate is 40%
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologists
Vineland is a city in Cumberland County, New Jersey. The area consists of beautiful suburbs with great school districts. SJHS Regional Medical Center is 45 minutes from Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, and Atlantic City. The area also offers a convenient 45 minute drive to New Jersey beaches such as Wildwood, Cape May and Ocean City.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly