Medical Director of Anesthesiology
Join a collegial team dedicated to delivering the highest quality healthcare, one person at a time. Excellent, dedicated staff. Offering a high quality of life both personally and professionally. Administrative Services: The Physician Practice Leader will provide leadership to the CMA Anesthesia group including, but not limited to
- Working with CMA and CMC leadership to manage day to day operational issues
- Working with physician peers at practice sites as a role model and to establish clinical standards, including chart reviews, on call schedules, and the development of protocols for optional care delivery
- Oversee special projects related to clinical or patient care delivery
- Participate in recruitment
- Investigation of all patient complaints of a clinical nature
- Participate in the budget development with CMA and CMC leadership as well as preparation of unbudgeted requests, request for new services, additional FTEs, capital expenditures, etc., and presentation of budget and monthly variances to CMA Administration or CMA Board of Directors, as requested
- Serving on CMA Physician Advisory Council (PAC)
- Meeting with CMA Administration to discuss on-going site issues, including compliance with all applicable governmental regulations;
- Working with CMA Administration and CMA Board in the development of physician compensation models, productivity standards, measures and accountability; and
- Working with CMA Administration and CMA Board to develop CMA strategy and organizational infrastructure
- Responsibility for the clinical aspects of organization and delivery of care within the department; recommending to the Medical Staff the criteria for clinical privileges in the department.
- Accountable for all professional and administrative activities
- Member of the Medical Executive Committee.
- Maintain continuing review of the Ongoing Professional Performance Evaluation (OPPE) data of all Medical Staff Members
- Responsible for enforcement of the Medical Center bylaws and of the Medical Staff bylaws, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for implementation within the department of actions taken by the Medical Executive Committee;
- Participate in every phase of administration through cooperating with the nursing service and the Medical Center administration.
- Assist in the preparation of annual reports pertaining as may be required by the Medical Executive Committee, the Medical Center President/CEO.
- Assess and recommend to the relevant Medical Center administration, off-site sources for needed patient care services not provided by the department or the organization.
- Plan and develop, with departmental input, policies.
Apply for Medical Director of Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly