University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership as a clinician and healthcare expert..
University of Maryland UM Capital Region, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Suitland, MD is looking for a BE/BC OB GYN, Physician to join the team.
- 10 LDR s
- 2 OR in L&D plus 8 OR rooms
- 18 beds on the floor used for postpartum, antepartum, and GYN patients
- Currently Athena and Cerner EMR s. Transitioning to Pending EPIC EMR with Stork upon move to new Hospital in Largo, Maryland scheduled for April 2021.
- Group comprised of 5 OB-GYN Physicians seeking a 6th
- Support from a comprehensive Maternal Fetal medicine Division
- Hospital performs an average of 1200-1500 deliveries per year
- L & D and continuity of care office coverage
- Scheduled Labor and Delivery and Emergency Department coverage
- Ambulatory practice focused on in-office ambulatory procedures
- Experience with LEEP, colposcopy, sonohysterography, cryosurgery, etc., preferable
- Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- Opportunities to participate in community activities (e.g. educational sessions, health fairs, etc.)
- Employed physician will have approximately five 24 hour on call shifts/ month with post call day off.
- See on average 28 35 patients per day in office setting
- About 4 new patients per day
- 3.0 to 3.5 office days/week and .5 to 1.0 surgical days.
- Ambulatory offices provide clinical services Monday- Friday 8-4:30pm
- Monthly extended hours to include evenings and weekends
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly