STAFF MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST with LEADING CANCER CENTER
- Position Type
Excellent full-time employed position for expanding program with prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC). Position is to be based at Banner Boswell/ Del Webb Medical Centers, caring for patients in Phoenix and the West Valley. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center / Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology is actively recruiting for a Staff Medical Oncologist who is board certified/eligible in Medical Oncology or Hematology/Oncology.
- This role will provide an opportunity to grow and engage with an established and rapidly expanding community–based medical oncology program
- Provide high-caliber, multidisciplinary and research-driven oncology care, modeled after the MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Strong clinical experience in general medical oncology is required. Tumor-specific interest/expertise is highly encouraged
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson is open to qualified candidates
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care for most of the last 25 years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region.
As a member of the BMDACC Division of Cancer Care Medicine, you will have access to:
- A collaborative team that includes more than 30 hematology-oncology physicians over four campuses, providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Fully aligned partnership with the world-renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center and nationally recognized Banner Health, which is the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona
- Generous compensation including: competitive base salary plus incentives + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
The West Valley is bustling with growth and offers its residents so much: hiking and biking through magnificent hills and canyons, boating on refreshing Lake Pleasant, a quick drive to professional football and hockey, and school choice including the top-ranking BASIS school! Trendy downtown neighborhoods, charming master-planned communities, and custom ranch-like homesites are just some of the housing options and all are just 30 minutes from this hospital.
We encourage you to submit your CV and letter of interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please contact Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Apply for STAFF MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST with LEADING CANCER CENTER
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly