Emergency Medicine - Ultrasound Director
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a Fellowship trained Ultrasound director to join its Emergency Medicine team!
- Provide primary oversight of Emergency Medicine ultrasound didactic and credentialing program in accordance with institutional policies
- Demonstrate scholarly activity through grants, peer reviewed publication and societal leadership in accordance with ACGME requirements for scholarship
- 3-5 years' experience in an academic Emergency Department setting preferred
- Compensation $405,600 plus $100,000 starting bonus and bonus incentives with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department planned - renovations underway
- The Robert Packer Hospital Emergency Department was 1 of 12 in the U.S. invited to participate in a study by the National Institute of Health for most improved Emergency Department throughput
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, ,,Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
Apply for Emergency Medicine - Ultrasound Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly