Division Chief, Palliative Care - Expanding Program with Rochester Regional Health
As our new Division Chief of Palliative Care, you are the future of patient-focused care. With our new models of care and treatments, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation services
- A comprehensive Palliative Care program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
Clinical (0.9 FTE)
- Join a team of 2 physicians, 2 APP's, a social worker, and a dedicated Chaplain
- NEW! Outpatient palliative care program brings the care to our patients:
- We're coming to the patients' cancer center to give them better quality of life, pain management, and around the clock support.
- We are building our team to develop a longitudinal strategic plan to manage care across the continuum, help us bring the best care to our patients and their families.
- Work with the Palliative Care service line system-wide to advance our program.
Administrative (0.1 FTE)
- Development & implementation of the department s quality assurance, performance improvement, and peer review programs in accordance with applicable medical staff bylaws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Teaching opportunities! There is an Internal Medicine Residency program in-house at Unity Hospital.
- Participate in the strategic planning process of the palliative care service line for the health system and represent Unity Hospital.
Physician (MD/DO/MBBS/MBBCh) candidate applicants only
Apply for Division Chief, Palliative Care - Expanding Program with Rochester Regional Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly