Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician with Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of patient-focused Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation services!
- A mix of both inpatient & outpatient work
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital + Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Pulmonary Critical Care
- Based out of Rochester General Hospital (540 beds), our largest, tertiary care facility
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is complete - a 312,000 sq. ft., 8-story project.
- 100+ private, acuity-adaptable patient rooms, 20+ new ORs
- Many new ICUs
- Light rotation out to Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, our NICHE, community-based hospital
- Care for an underserved population here!
- An even mix of inpatient and outpatient coverage, but customizable to your practice preference!
- Access to EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, & other interventional methods
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Pension Plan + 403(b)
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Physician (MD/DO/MBBS/MBBCh) candidate applicants only.
Apply for Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician with Rochester Regional Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly