Bristol Health Medical Group has an exceptional full-time employment opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Nocturnist to join the Department of In-patient Medicine at Bristol Hospital.
Bristol Hospital, founded in 1921, is not-for-profit community hospital that continues to be the leading health provider for those who live and work in the Greater Bristol area. The hospital has earned national recognition for its commitment to providing outstanding patient care.
We are seeking compassionate, mission-focused, healthcare providers who want to make a difference and provide quality care to patients in our communities. You will be part of a collegial and collaborative team of providers who are dedicated to Bristol Hospital s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
The Hospitalist service provides 24/7/365 inpatient hospital coverage for all patients admitted to the medical and surgical floors.
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:Competitive salary
7 pm 7am; 7 on 7 off
Comprehensive array of benefits
Employer paid malpractice coverage
Relocation assistance/sign-on bonus offered
J1, H1b and green card sponsorship available
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theater, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly