ONCO-HOSPITALIST WITH LEADING CANCER CENTER
Pave the Way with Exciting New Position!
Outstanding, new opportunity to join an expanding group with prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC). The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a BE/BC Hematology/Oncology Hospitalist to help develop and influence the program while working collaboratively to provide excellent patient care.
As part of the large, integrated health system, Banner Health, BMDACC provides outstanding cancer care throughout Phoenix-Metro and the state of Arizona. As part of the Section of Medical Oncology and Hematology, this is a hospital-based position, with a 7-on / 7-off schedule supporting three East Valley hospitals.
We are seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
- BE/BC in Hematology/Oncology, backed by outstanding clinical training
- Inpatient oncology experience
- Genuine interest in the development of successful systems that result in optimal patient experience
- Enjoys a team setting and welcomes growth with the needs of the program
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson can be requested for qualified candidates
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care for most of the last 25 years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region.
- Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is located on the campus of Banner Gateway Medical Center (BGMC) in popular Gilbert, AZ.This beautiful hospital offers nearly 200 private rooms and is considered to be an innovative environment that provides customized, integrated care in a relaxing, healing setting.
- Banner Desert Medical Center (BDMC) serves as a tertiary referral center for the East Valley of metropolitan Phoenix and treats the highest levels of acuity in the East Valley. The campus has 669-bed private rooms and is ranked as one of the top five hospitals in Phoenix. Located in Mesa, Arizona's third largest city, the area enjoys the diverse people, cuisine and cultural amenities of one of the West's great urban areas.
- Banner Ocotillo Medical Center (BOMC), Banner’s newest hospital scheduled to open Fall 2020 and situated on an18-acre campus in Chandler, will help address the healthcare needs of area residents, including those who reside in Ahwatukee, Chandler and Gilbert. The four story, 245,000 square foot comprehensive medical care center, will open with approximately 96 beds and has room for expansion.
Practicing with the BMDACC / Banner Health partnership, you will find:
- An integrated group providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona
- Excellent salary and benefits, plus the support of physician wellness initiatives designed to reduce burnout and encourage a balanced life
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including: competitive base salary plus incentives + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family. Additionally, we offer a culture where your voice is valued and your well-being matters.
We encourage you to submit your CV and letter of interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation!
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.