Neuroendovascular Surgeon Needed for inception of Comprehensive Stroke Program
Ascension St. Vincent s has made an intentional decision to invest in a Comprehensive Stroke Program in Jacksonville, FL as part of their Neuroscience service line. Ascension St. Vincent s Spine and Brain Institute is currently home to 6 Neurosurgeons, 4 Vascular Neurologists, 5 General Neurologists, and 12 Advanced Practice Providers. Ascension St. Vincent s is committed to grow and become the leading Neurological program in Northeast Florida. You will be joining a supportive and innovative team committed to excellence.
We are looking for an innovative experienced physician with exceptional interpersonal skills and a collaborative disposition to join Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent s to assist with development and implementation of a superior Comprehensive Stroke program. Ascension St. Vincent s is committed to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable, to high quality patient care, and service excellence. Ascension St. Vincent s believes this is a ministry and we are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
- Preferred Candidate is an experienced Board Certified Endovascular Neurosurgeon
- Candidates should have a broad skill set with a willingness to collaborate collectively in creation of a Comprehensive Stroke Program
- Willingness to participate in outreach and staff education
- Experience in acute stroke intervention, brain aneurysm embolization, carotid revascularization, fistula treatment, spine procedures and surgeries, diagnostic angiography, cerebral venous procedures, and thrombolysis
Compensation and Benefits:
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services, and the most current and clinician-friendly EHR on the market. Physicians benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, and training. We offer highly competitive wages, benefits, and the ability for work/life balance. This position offers:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Front Loaded Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance and CME Days
- Malpractice Insurance
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Annual Value Based Bonus
Why Join Ascension:
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience are recognized as key drivers of delivering excellent patient care. Ascension is the largest faith based, not for profit health care system in the United States.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside:
- Ascension St. Vincent s Riverside is a 528-bed hospital founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1916. It is part of Ascension , the nation s largest Catholic and non-profit healthcare system.
- Ascension St. Vincent s Riverside is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando.
- Consumer Reports named it one the top five performers in knee replacements in the U.S.
- Healthgrades called the hospital one of America s 100 best for spinal surgery.
- Ascension St. Vincent s Riverside was the first Hospital in Duval county to be accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- Ascension St. Vincent s Riverside partnered with Mayo Clinic to bring its expertise in cancer care.
- Ascension St. Vincent s Riverside has repeatedly earned A patient safety scores from The Leapfrog Group.
About Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville is a rapidly growing metropolitan area with approximately 950,000 residents, not including surrounding counties.
- Jacksonville sits on the beautiful St. Johns River in the city center with the Atlantic Ocean a short drive away.
- With over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, it boasts a mild climate, reasonable cost of living, professional sports teams, international airport, and a solid growing economy.
- The city is alive with diverse cultural experiences including distinctive museums, world-class tennis, and excellent golf courses.
- Florida has no state income tax.
Apply for Neuroendovascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly