Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
University of Maryland Capital Region Health, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, has an immediate opening for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician.
- Clinically based position focused on ambulatory and hospital perinatal consults and ultrasounds
- Opportunity to establish a faculty position with the University of Maryland
- Participation in the educational activities of medical students and residents
- Limited labor and delivery coverage with ambulatory and inpatient hospital management
- May require travel to other UM local facilities
- 2-3 yrs. of clinical practice as an MFM preferred, but will seriously consider those who have just completed fellowship training
- Serving a diverse patient population in Prince George s County and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area
- Health System employee
UM Capital Region Health offers:
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Exciting things are happening at University of Maryland Capital Region Health. We are a member hospital of the University of Maryland Medical System and the premier healthcare provider of Prince George's County, Maryland. We are expanding our medical practices and building a new, state-of-the-art medical center. Our commitment to serving the residents of Prince George s County and the surrounding areas is demonstrated every day with the county s only Level II trauma center, Level III NICU and award winning programs. A 312 bed facility with 2400 team members and more than 700 physicians deliver a level of care that is both challenging and rewarding for new and experienced job seekers.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly