Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for a Urogynecologist to join their multi-specialty group in West Palm Beach, Florida. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and fellows.
- Join a team of 6 OB/GYNs and 1 NP
- Be among your peers! Group consists of 3 other Urogynecologists
- Team-oriented work environment
- Relocation Assistance Provided!
- Highly competitive salary!
- With exquisite shops, fine dining, Broadway-quality shows, a world-renowned art museum and more, West Palm Beach has something for everyone!
- Located along Florida’s Atlantic Ocean coast, West Palm Beach offers visitors year-round excitement within easy reach of smooth-sand beaches and some of the nation’s most enticing waterways.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.*HeC