Guthrie is seeking a fellowship trained Vascular Surgeon to provide comprehensive treatment of all vascular disorders, including carotid disease and aortic aneurysms.
Guthrie offers a full spectrum of outpatient and inpatient cardiac and vascular testing and treatments with diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, vascular and endovascular surgery, cardiac surgery, including TAVR, electrophysiology, PVI ablations, ICD and CRT-D implantation, non-invasive testing services, cardiac rehabilitation, an arrhythmia center with left atrial appendage occlusion (Watchman) and advanced cardiac imaging.
At Guthrie, our vascular surgeons practice at the top of their skill sets and are integral to a team of physicians and advanced practitioners, including non-invasive and interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, interventional radiologists, and cardiac anesthesiologists, all of whom deliver high quality, integrated, advanced clinical care to patients under the aegis of the Heart and Vascular Center.
Why consider this opportunity?
- 100% vascular practice — no general surgery call, with limited night call due to general surgery residents
- Perform full scope of vascular cases, including endovascular surgery, angioplasties and stenting
- State-of-the-art hybrid endovascular suite available, staffed with six vascular techs and two nurse practitioners
- IAC accredited Vascular Lab located in and managed by Vascular Surgery department
- Sophisticated, electronic medical record with digital retrieval and access to studies from the office, the hospital and home
- Teaching and research opportunities available
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, ,,Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
Apply for Vascular Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly