Skilled Nursing Facility Physician (SNFst)
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Per Diem Skilled Nursing Facility Physician (SNFst) to join our Post-Acute Care team in Orange County. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient s needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Cover contracted Skilled Nursing facilities in Orange County (Anaheim, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Buena Park and Santa Ana)
- Per Diem Schedule: Primarily week days and some weekend shifts; approximately 6-8 shifts per month
- Round and manage patients, assessments, follow up care
- Work with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary team dedicated to quality patient care
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate
- BC in Internal Medicine
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient experience
- EMR proficient
Healthcare Partners is excited to join Optum! Ahead of us is a world of opportunity. We re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All of this together is your time to do your life s best work. SM
Apply for Skilled Nursing Facility Physician (SNFst)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly