Critical Care - Physician - Longview, TX
Critical Care Physician needed in Texas with Teaching Facility
Be a part of the nation's premier physician group by joining our Critical Care in Longview, TX. Rotate 7 on, 7 off, with 12 hour shifts on one campus with excellent colleagues. Responsibilities will include teaching Internal Medicine Residents.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Easy drive to Dallas
- Enjoy the lush green countryside, pine tree-covered hills and lakes
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools
We ve been looking for you! CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health System is growing and looking for talented individuals like you to join us in offering integrated high-quality patient care.
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd s medical centers have cared for the community for more than 180 years combined. Our not-for-profit health system includes hospitals in Longview and Marshall; Level III and Level IV Trauma Centers; two freestanding Emergency Centers; the region s first Level III NICU; comprehensive outpatient services; and medically integrated wellness facilities. In addition, from primary care to a full range of specialties, our 700 plus physicians and advanced care providers of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic are here to serve the community with compassionate care.
Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, and we are proud to bring Catholic, faith-based care to East Texas.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family.
CHRISTUS Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system made up of more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals, walk-in clinics and health ministries. We are a community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing individualized care in the United States, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, our missing is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to every individual we serve.
Apply for Critical Care - Physician - Longview, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly