Physician - Academics-Anesthesiology
Cardiac Anesthesiologist opportunity with TOP RATED University in Weather Perfect Tucson!
Banner University Medical Center Tucson
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) and Banner University Medical Center – Tucson (BUMC-T) Department of Anesthesiology is seeking a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to provide anesthesia services at Southern Arizona’s newly-built facilities and leading Level 1 trauma center. The ideal candidate will also collaborate with a dynamic team of Physicians, CRNA, and ACGME trainees in a modern healthcare technology setting. The ability to thrive with diverse populations, maintain curricular perspectives, employ teaching methods for medical students, residents, and fellows is valuable in this role. This position primarily involves cardiac anesthesiology diagnosis and treatment. The qualified candidate will gain a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with their academic credentials.
- Cardiac Anesthesiology experience and/or training
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Experienced physicians and new fellows certified in cardiac anesthesiology are encouraged to apply!
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona communities. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Tucson is a quaint city with a welcoming small-town feel. Our destination features a bustling, vivid community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner University Medicine’s Total Compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives, relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family with 401k/401b retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Anesthesiology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly