University of Rochester Affiliate Seeking Chief of OB/GYN & Generalists
The University of Rochester is seeking an OB/GYN Division Chief as well as Generalist OB/GYN physicians to join the faculty of our affiliated Highland Women's Health division. Enjoy working in our established practices - including a newly renovated office facility that just opened last fall - alongside supportive faculty colleagues, midlevels and certified nurse midwives. Some highlights of our opportunities include:
- Chief will oversee a collaborative division of OB/GYN faculty and Residents, CNMs and midlevel providers
- Faculty appointment to University of Rochester, commensurate with experience, including teaching and/or research opportunities based on interest
- Established suburban practices within 15-20 minutes of downtown Rochester
- Deliveries take place at Highland Hospital, our community affiliated teaching hospital located about 5 minutes from the University of Rochester Medical Center
- Full spectrum OB/GYN practice including outpatient clinic and labor and delivery, with minimal call requirements
Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible (ABOG), eligible for a NY license, and have completed an ACGME-accredited OB/GYN Residency.
The Rochester area is a great place to live, work and play - there are many beautiful suburban communities with friendly people, low cost of living, safe and diverse neighborhoods, and highly-ranked schools and universities in the area. Additionally, the nearby Finger Lakes regions of Upstate NY offers year-round activities to suit every lifestyle, including winter sports such as skiing or snowboarding, excellent golf courses and country clubs, 11 pristine lakes that offer beautiful scenery, hiking and biking trails, watersports and renown wineries and craft breweries, as well as several festivals that take place year-round in and around the Rochester area.
Apply for University of Rochester Affiliate Seeking Chief of OB/GYN & Generalists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly