Pulmonary / Critical Care Opportunity
Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists of Northeast Georgia, PC.
Fast growing practice with three physicians and four mid-level providers is currently recruiting BE/BC Pulmonologist/critical care specialist. Enjoy living in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA and driving against the traffic to work.
The position is for inpatient/outpatient with Pulmonary 80% and critical care 20%. Mon through Friday with 8am to 5 pm schedule. Weekend call is once every four weeks with the prior Friday off. The practice is affiliated with Georgia’s top Healthcare systems serving three community hospitals nearby. One of them is the newest hospital in the state of Georgia. Opportunity to perform common procedures and interventions such as Bronchoscopy, EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy. Excellent lifestyle. Option to teach medical students/residents and become a faculty member. State of the art facility, fully electronic with a computer in each exam room. Digital X-Ray, ultrasound, and complete Pulmonary Function Testing in each office.
- A very competitive guaranteed minimum salary
- Excellent Incentive Bonus based on production and quality of Care
- $40K Signing/Relocation/Commitment Bonus
- Three weeks paid vacation and CME with CME allowance
Medical, vision, dental and Malpractice Insurance
- 401K retirement benefit (up to 4% match)
- #1 GA School System conveniently located within several miles of main location of the practice
- Wonderful Moderate four-season climate
- International Airport
- Low Cost of Living
Serious applicants only. No recruiters please. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor Visas.
Apply for Pulmonary / Critical Care Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly