Rheumatology (Clinician Educator faculty with Creighton University) - Omaha, Nebraska!
CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicine Department of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska are seeking a Rheumatologist to join the team as Clinician Educator faculty. All ranks considered. Applicants should have an M.D., be board certified, and have credentials consistent with the academic requirements. This opportunity is well suited for a physician leader who is eager to take an active role in medical education, plan for developing a Rheumatology Fellowship and research program.
This position offers:
- Opportunity to Participate in a Vibrant Teaching Service
- Opportunity for Academic Leadership Including Helping Shape the Emergence of a Large Region-Wide Academic Health System
- Time and Support to Develop and Advance Your Research and Mentor Junior Faculty
- Opportunity to Practice and Teach in a New State-of-the-Art Academic Medical Center
- Full Faculty Appointment with Creighton University School of Medicine
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
Apply for Rheumatology (Clinician Educator faculty with Creighton University) - Omaha, Nebraska!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly