Palliative Care Medicine
NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP -- Chicago West and Far West Suburbs
Palliative Care Medicine
NM Delnor Hospital Cancer Care Center, Geneva -IL.
NM Kishwaukee Hospital Cancer Care Center, DeKalb -IL.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is seeking BE/BC Palliative Medicine physicians to join the Palliative Medicine Team. Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago s west and northwest suburbs, with more than 575 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.
- Consults: in-patient and out-patient.
- Provide medical care related to symptom management.
- Participates in interdisciplinary team to develop a written plan of care.
- Develop and facilitates & goals of care for patients in the in- patient and outpatient setting.
- Actively participates in process improvement related to system and department goals.
- Participate in Tumor Boards.
- Participate in Oncology Quality Committee / Cancer Committee.
- Serve as collaborating physician to advanced practice providers
- 32 hours direct patient care (includes in-patient and out-patient).
- Follow patients in out-patient clinics weekly.
- Interdisciplinary team includes 1 physician, 2 APNs, 1 RN, and 1 LCSW.
- EPIC electronic health record system wide.
Apply for Palliative Care Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly