Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine
St. Mary s Medical Center is a 330-bed tertiary care hospital; Level I Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and helicopter support. Children s hospital within St. Mary s Medical Center.
St. Mary s Medical Center has ranked among America s Top 100 Hospitals and Fracture Care Programs
- Collaborative, multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 16 orthopedic surgeons and 8 NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include: adult reconstructive, shoulder and elbow, pediatrics, medical orthopedists/sports medicine, hand, trauma, foot and ankle, and podiatry.
- Robust medical orthopedics department with 8 fellowship trained primary care sports medicine physicians
- Strong community sports medicine presence with athletic training contracts with12 local high schools, DI athletics at UM-Duluth, DII athletics at UW-Superior and DIII athletics at the College of St Scholastica. Minnesota Ballet and several local mass participation events (Grandma s Marathon, In-Line Marathon, and Superior Man triathlon)
- Outreach opportunities optional
- 1:12 compensated call
- Call by APC group and Physician group
- Approximately 36 call dates a year
- Ortho trauma coverage on weekdays
- Weekday call is 4:30pm-7am (not on call when in clinic)
- Weekend call starts at 4pm on Friday
- Dedicated EMR/EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- BC/BE Orthopaedics
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Duluth, MN (150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Physician-led, integrated healthcare delivery system
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly