Pediatric Endocrinologist in Southeast Metro, Ranked 11th Best City to Live in America by US News!
Pediatric Endocrinologist for Thriving Southeast Metro!
Huntsville Hospital Health Systems is looking to establish a general pediatric endocrine practice in our growing community. Primarily this practice will be an outpatient based practice with a consultative inpatient provision of services. Your practice will be supported by the appropriate resources. Acute inpatient care will be provided by the pediatric hospitalists and pediatric intensivists. There is also a Pediatric ER available to support patient needs. Employed position offers very competitive compensation package with base salary plus worked RVUs/productivity and quality incentives. This is a great opportunity to practice in a growing area that enjoys a strong local economy.
Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children is a stand-alone facility dedicated to caring for women, infants, children, and adolescents. The hospital offers the region s most comprehensive and experienced maternal and child health programs. Average of 5,000 births a year and 16,000 admissions annually. Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is the only one of its kind in the region with a Level III RNICU, pediatric surgery, a 16-bed Pediatric ER, 40-bed Pediatric Inpatient facility with pediatric hospitalists treating infants to 21 years of age and a St. Jude Children s Research Hospital affiliate clinics for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. Teaching opportunities with UAB MS3/MS4 and Family Medicine Residents on campus.
Huntsville, with a population of 450,000 in the metro area, is a family-oriented, multicultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. The Rocket City has been named one of the top 100 small- and mid-sized cities to live, with its talented workforce, comfortable climate, and affordability. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities both inside and out.
The successful Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist candidate will be employed by Huntsville Hospital, which provides the benefit of opportunities and resources at Huntsville Hospital Health System as well as the opportunity to obtain an adjunct faculty position at St. Jude and become volunteer teaching faculty at UAB.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Hsv Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked 7th Best City to Live Nationwide by U.S. News
Apply for Pediatric Endocrinologist in Southeast Metro, Ranked 11th Best City to Live in America by US News!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly