Busy Private Practice Seeking Neurosurgeon
Well established neurosurgery group expanding!
Vacancy due to tremendous growth in volume and community need - Young practice!
Seeking general Neurosurgeon to participate in clinical practice (spine / cervical / head / tumor) and level 1 and/or level 2 trauma coverage.
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Advanced Spine fellowship will be considered, but not required. Expect approx. 60% Spine / 40% cranial.
- Practice has excellent reputation in the community and solid referral base.
- New candidate will be able to get in on the ground floor of this amazing opportunity.
- Service area / population is growing and practice is looking to meet needs.
- Brand new private hospital, physician owned, to perform elective cases
- 4 hospitals total, close in distance. Main hospital - approximately 400 beds, large, full service, facility of excellence. For day to day cases, private hospital or surgeon preference.
- Shared call. Call burden up to surgeon. Full mid-level practitioner support w/ call.
- First year compensation: $600K plus. Salary increasing each year and after partnership $1M plus.
- Candidate will have access to becoming shareholder. Typically, 2 years to partnership.
- Not a Visa Job
Area: North Dallas, Plano/Frisco Area. Massive growth. Excellent schools. 20 minutes to downtown Dallas.
Apply for Busy Private Practice Seeking Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly