Immediate need for Full-Time Anesthesiologist - Sign-On Bonus Offered - New Hampshire
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of Activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical manage of patients
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Induction, maintenance and emergency from anesthesia
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- EDFMG and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
At Frisbie, people are the foundation of the health care system. People like you, who are looking for the best health care career – and people like the professionals at Frisbie Memorial Hospital who are dedicated to providing superior individualized patient care. We utilize the latest technology to promote faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction. Our dedication to patient focused care has allowed us to secure the trust of our community, and to become top-rated nationally for outstanding patient care, patient safety, quality medical services and exceptional health care careers.
Physicians can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Apply for Immediate need for Full-Time Anesthesiologist - Sign-On Bonus Offered - New Hampshire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly