This is an opportunity to join 6 in this busy, established and successful practice. The group is currently searching for another associate for succession planning. Physician must be willing to do general Gastroenterology, special interest is welcome as well. Inpatient and Outpatient Monday to Friday days only position with traditional call schedule. Ideal candidate will be Board Certified/Eligible in Gastroenterology with strong consultative and endoscopic skills.
• Riverfront city listed on many "Top Places" lists to live
• Known as the "Hollywood of the East Coast" for its picturesque scenery in over 15 famous films
• Explore the outdoors where mountains, rivers and lakes at your fingertips
• Picture the historical southern city with historic homes, gardens, golf courses and attend local festivals and markets that make this place unique
• Foodies are in luck! Offering a variety of dining experiences - From southern delights, to Indian cuisine and everything in-between
If you can picture yourself living in this picturesque city, call me at 770-643-5537 or text me at 678-640-7689 to discuss more details.
Jackson Physician Search
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly