OB/GYN Physician For Busy Central Wisconsin Practice
Marshfield Medical Center has an excellent BC/BE OB/GYN opportunity due to growth of the department. The department includes 7 generalists, 2 Gyn Onc specialists. 3 Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians plus support staff. PAs assist in surgery and clinic. Marshfield Clinic provides an in-house ASC in addition to the surgery center in the hospital. Call is currently 1:7.
Compensation and Benefits
- Opportunity for up to $100,000 in loan assistance
- Two year guaranteed salary, then production-based
- 4 weeks of vacation to start; 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Fully funded relocation
Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in 55 clinical locations in 34 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician For Busy Central Wisconsin Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly