Physician - Neurological Surgery
Commonwealth Health System seeks an ABNS certified or eligible neurosurgeon with endovascular fellowship training.
- Experience a growing, positive, professional work environment at Wilkes-Barre General Hospital, a 412 bed Level II Trauma Center
- Become part of the largest community hospital in Northeast Pennsylvania and the neurosurgical referral center for all Commonwealth Health hospitals in the region
- T he successful candidate is expected to excel in open and endovascular neurosurgical patient care
- He or she will share endovascular and general neurosurgery call responsibilities on a regular basis with other faculty members
- IMRIS operating suite and Phillips endovascular suite
- Practice medicine with the latest technology to compliment your practice and maximize your skills
- Opportunity features a strong primary care referral base, excellent team of neurologists and supportive medical staff giving the new physician an opportunity to build a successful practice
Commonwealth Health is the largest network of hospitals in Northeastern Pennsylvania, providing our neighbors with the comprehensive, high-quality health care at our six hospitals and ancillary facilities. Commonwealth Health hospitals employ 6,000 people and have a combined medical staff of nearly 1,600 physicians. The area is a short drive from major metropolitan areas and also includes the Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport offering easy access to major hubs around the US.
Apply for Physician - Neurological Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly