Physician - Radiology - Body Imaging
The Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BC/BE Radiologist. This is a life-style-oriented practice with achievable RVU targets in a collegial environment.
- Proficiency across all modalities is preferred, with special consideration to Body Imaging, Cardiothoracic and Emergency Radiology.
- This is a full-time, on-site position. Our practice includes both general and fellowship trained diagnostic Radiologists, covering all sub-specialties.
- No night call or IR responsibilities and weekend shifts are split evenly.
- Competitive compensation. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Robust EHR (EPIC), McKesson PACS, PowerScribe 360.
Enjoy the low-cost of living in the beautiful Northeast. The region includes the vibrant small cities of Corning, Ithaca (home of Cornell University) and Vestal, New York all within a low-traffic commute to the main campus in Sayre, PA. The Elmira/Corning regional airport flies to major hubs, offering 1-stop access to the entire country. Toronto, NYC, Philadelphia and Boston are all within easy driving distance for weekend enjoyment. The entire Finger Lakes region is only a short drive away with award-winning Wine and Beer trails, state parks and plenty of options for extended getaways.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or email@example.com
Apply for Physician - Radiology - Body Imaging
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly