Physician - Gastroenterology
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Join a collegial tenured group of Gastroenterologists and Nurse Practitioners
- Special consideration to those interested in inflammatory bowel disease
- Provide diagnosis, prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases
- New Endo suite
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students and a new Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Sophisticated EMR (Epic) with digital retrieval and access to studies from the office, the hospital and home
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or email@example.com
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly