Physician - Geriatric Medicine - Post Acute Care, Sayre, PA
Guthrie is seeking a motivated Physician - Geriatrician/Family Medicine/Internal Medicine, with a passion for providing primary care to patients in affiliated, off-site, post acute care settings in Sayre and Athens, PA along with Waverly, Owego, Big Flats and Corning, NY. The ideal candidate for this is one who seeks to impact the care and comfort of our aging population while building meaningful relationships with the residents and their families and the health care providers who are responsible for their care.
This opportunity offers a starting salary of $250,000 plus a competitive benefits package, relocation and up to $150,000 education loan repayment. In addition, Medical Directorship certificate cost will be covered by Guthrie.
- Provide preventative and primary care for patients in assigned long term care facilities
- Practice full-spectrum Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Gerontological care under the Medical Directorship of a Guthrie employed Physician
- Opportunity for a mixed model practice to include Outpatient, Inpatient or Long Term Care based on candidate preference
- Work with larger network of primary care physicians to provide the best care possible for residents
- Strong support from a growing team based program with multiple physicians and APPs in each facility
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and the patients' families
- Work with the facility's various quality improvement teams
- Call is 1:7
- Guthrie’s Robert Packer Hospital Medical Education Department offers residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Surgery; fellowships in GI, Cardiology and Pulmonary/Critical Care to start in 2020. Medical student training is provided for students from affiliated medical schools.
Apply for Physician - Geriatric Medicine - Post Acute Care, Sayre, PA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly