Physician - Interventional Pain Management, Chief - Sayre, PA
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system, is seeking qualified physician candidates to become the Section Chief of Interventional Pain Management. Position details are:
- System-wide role overseeing the development of the department.
- Must be willing to recruit, build, develop and mentor staff.
- Experienced candidates preferred but all candidates will be considered.
- 100% interventional pain practice.
- Based in Sayre, PA with outreach to other NY and PA clinics.
- APP and great office support on-hand.
- Call is almost nonexistent, mostly telephone call when needed.
- Established practice in the region with ability to grow substantially.
Apply for Physician - Interventional Pain Management, Chief - Sayre, PA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly