Physician - Radiology - Cortland, NY
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is located approximately 30 minutes northeast of Ithaca and 30 minutes south of Syracuse. Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is a 144-bed acute care facility with an attached 80-bed residential care home offering a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services.
The onsite Radiologist will read a broad mix of modalities, preferably including breast imaging.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., position with minimal weekends and NO night call responsibilities! Sub-specialty reads are shared across our group of 20+ Radiologists.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- This is a life-style-oriented practice with achievable RVU targets in a collegial environment.
- This is a full-time, on-site position that includes 20 + fellowship trained diagnostic and Interventional Radiologists, covering all sub-specialties.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Competitive compensation. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Robust EHR (EPIC), McKesson PACS, PowerScribe 360
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or email@example.com
Apply for Physician - Radiology - Cortland, NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly