Pulmonologists and Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking BC/BE Pulmonologists and Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians to join our-established, dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network.
St. Luke’s physicians can enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle, focusing on their passion for practicing medicine as well as spending quality time with their families. If you are a physician interested in collaborating with an innovative health system recognized for excellence in improving patient outcomes, a rewarding journey awaits you!
- A team of dedicated, well trained Advanced Practice Providers
- Call rotation 1:4
- St. Luke’s is currently entering into the second year of our pulmonary & CC fellowship program. We are an academic and clinical fellowship with the goal of preparing Pulmonary & Critical Care physicians in state of the art, global and compassionate care of patients with various pulmonary diseases.
We have the following opportunities available:
- Lehighton Campus - Lehighton, PA
- Miners Campus – Coaldale, PA
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance – at St. Luke’s we know that having a robust personal life is important to you! Our Pulmonary & Critical Care team uses an approach that addresses patients’ preference for continuity while making it possible for you to enjoy work/life balance and flexibility.
- Exceptional compensation package – we offer incentive bonuses & relocation assistance!
- Train, teach, and learn – in addition to patient care, you can grow your career with opportunities in research, quality improvement, strategic development and teaching students, residents and fellows.
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff- you’ll enjoy the support of a large health network and have the ability to enjoy autonomy and establish your own unique identity. Service lines are strengthened by collaboration with advanced practitioners.
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued- your contributions and ideas are valued and recognized at St. Luke’s!
- Rich benefits package- this includes malpractice insurance, health, dental, and vision insurance, CME allowance, and generous time off plans.
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 15,000 employees providing services at 11 hospitals and 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties spanning Pennsylvania and into New Jersey. Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania and has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health for the last five years in a row.
St. Luke's Lehighton and Miners Campuses
St. Luke's Lehighton and Miners Campuses feature advanced inpatient and outpatient services along with specialty services in the Hospital and surrounding outpatient and Urgent Care locations. Patients benefit from state of the art emergency services, surgical services, adult and older adult behavioral health, radiology & lab services and more.
Much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to year-round temperatures which allows for time to explore seasonal sceneries, participate in outdoor focused activities including whitewater adventures, biking, hiking, skiing, and enjoying all that the historic sites have to offer. Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are only a short drive away.
Apply for Pulmonologists and Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly