Great OB/Gyn Opportunity in a unique Academic Private Practice
GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN A UNIQUE ACADEMIC, PRIVATE PRACTICE
Adventist Health White Memorial in conjunction with White Memorial Gyn/Ob Medical Group has an immediate need for Ob/Gyn trained physicians. The White Memorial Gyn/Ob Medical Group is a well-established and respected 9-person Ob/Gyn group seeking a general OB/Gyn with a desire to participate in residency teaching and academic medicine. Salaried position.
You are the right fit for us if you:
- Ready immediately; We will consider 2021 availability as well.
- Are you a mission minded physician?
- Is patient safety your number one concern?
- Is competent in your craft but can lean on your colleagues for help when needed.
- Can contribute to the team/family like atmosphere within the group?
- Our physician group includes a full time BC MFM and a full time BC FPM/RS
- Consultants available GYNONC (BC) and REI (BC)
- An academic appointment with school of medicine at a major university institution
- Maintain a stimulating, private practice
- Be a faculty member in an accredited 20-resident Ob/Gyn training program
- A competitive salaried compensation package including health benefits, paid vacation, retirement plan, partnership track
- Average 1:6 in-house call schedule
- Join a group of compassionate providers that put patients first. Collaborative/supportive team atmosphere
- Excellent ancillary and support staff to allow you to do what you do best.... Be a great physician!
About White Memorial Gyn/Ob Medical Group
Our group has been a part of the Los Angeles community for more than 40 years. Our longevity stems from a commitment to providing compassionate care by physicians who value continued education and professional growth. Our practice provides the unique opportunity to work in an academic setting while maintaining a satisfying private patient practice. The patient population at White Memorial respects and appreciates the care we provide and are one of the most satisfying components of practicing in our group. The physicians in our group see each other as true colleagues and are available to each other for collaboration and support. As primary teaching faculty for the OB/Gyn residency program at Adventist Health- White Memorial, we are encouraged to think critically and remain aware of new research and changes in our field, adding to our profession by training the next group of young physicians.
Inpatient gynecological and obstetrical care is provided at Adventist Health White Memorial. The medical center has one of the region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Units. Having a Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist as part of our practice and delivering at a hospital with a Level III NICU, means that we have a stimulating mix of routine and high-risk obstetrics. We also have a full-time specialist in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery as well as working with gynecologic oncologic surgeons who provide exceptional care and minimally invasive surgery (DaVinci Robotic Surgical System and Laparoscopic surgery).
As part of our practice, you will have the opportunity to truly be a great academic general Obstetrician and Gynecologist.
Apply for Great OB/Gyn Opportunity in a unique Academic Private Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly