Urology Physician in Florida
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $375000.00 - 450000.00
A growing multispecialty practice in a beautiful coastal Florida location is seeking a qualified urologist to join its team. The group is part of an accountable care organization
(ACO) that employs more than 500 clinical providers at more than 130 locations across Florida. The incoming physician will have incomparable career stability and an excellent opportunity for success within the practice.
- See mostly adult and geriatric patients—little to no pediatrics
- Strong referral base already in place
- Four weeks of paid vacation plus eight paid holidays in your first year
- Enjoy a tremendous amount of flexibility after establishing your practice (including the potential for flexible hours and a four-day workweek)
Located along the gorgeous Florida Gulf Coast, this inviting community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With endless opportunities for outdoor activities and breathtaking scenery all around, you’ll enjoy a wonderful quality of life in coastal Florida.
• A low cost of living and no state income tax
• A variety of housing options, including oceanfront properties
• Excellent schools and a variety of local events and activities throughout the year
• Proximity to Tampa, Sarasota, and Naples
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Apply for Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly