- Active out-patient Interventional Pain management practice comprised of consultation clinic and interventional procedure clinic
- Physician will evaluate and develop comprehensive treatment plans for our new and existing patients, and identify the specific conditions and patients needs to ultimately to decrease pain and increase function.
- Actively involved in a comprehensive Spine Care Program in conjunction with other Essentia Health spine specialists
- Collaboration with a full continuum of Neuromusculoskeletal of specialists including: Neurosurgery, Neurology, Trauma/Critical Care, Medical Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology, Internal Medicine and all medicine subspecialties
- Outpatient therapy provided by therapists who sub-specialize in neuro, pediatric and musculoskeletal pain.
- Participation in regular Spine Conference with peer to peer case review
- Practice could include performing EMG s if desired
- Regional outreach
- BC/BE in PM&R with fellowship training in Pain Medicine or BC/BE in PM&R with at least 5 years of experience doing Lumbar and Cervical interventions.
- Candidates should have competency in cervical, thoracic and lumbar epidural/facet injections, advanced interventional pain techniques, spine RFA, and radiographic imaging. SCS, Ultrasound and EMG expertise is a plus but not mandatory.
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers
Or contact: Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Physiatry/Pain Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly