Orthopaedic Hand Surgery
- Well-established, large, collaborative, multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 14 orthopedic surgeons and 8 NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include hand, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle, pediatrics, medical orthopedists/sports medicine, podiatry, adult reconstructive, and trauma
- Practice support with onsite certified hand therapy
- Population demographics favorable to large practice
- Outreach opportunities optional
- 1:10 compensated call. Call by APC group and Physician group. Approximately 36 call dates a year. Ortho trauma coverage on weekdays. Not on call when in clinic, weekday call is 4:00pm-7am. Weekend call starts at 4pm on Friday.
- St. Mary s Medical Center is a 330-bed tertiary care hospital; Level II Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and helicopter support. Children s hospital within St. Mary s Medical Center.
- St. Mary s Medical Center has ranked among America s Top 100 Hospitals and Fracture Care Programs
- Dedicated EMR/EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Athletic team coverage for local professional, college and high school sports teams
- Service area approximately 500,000
- BC/BE Orthopaedics
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensated call
- Competitive benefit and salary package
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000 with surrounding communities approx. 120,000+
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Orthopaedic Hand Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly