West Texas Medical Associates (WTMA), a large, physician-owned, multi-specialty group in San Angelo, TX, is looking to replace a retiring senior partner. This is a pristine opportunity for the entrepreneurial minded physician, who would like to absorb a turnkey operation. This practice will be shared with one other highly productive Senior Urologist.
* Earn in the top 1% of urologists nationwide, and reap the benefits as a shareholder and equal partner in this thriving private practice and multi-specialty group
* Expect NO delay in ramp up time as you absorb a full practice of a 30 year partner
* Clinic located on the local hospital's campus, attached to ASC
* Make your own schedule. You are in control of your week, not a hospital system mandating your life for you
* Robotic Davinci XI
* Built in referral network
* Paid,10 days/call
San Angelo: West Texas Riverfront Community of over 100,000 people:
* Local, regional airport offers multiple, daily, short (45 min), flights to Dallas-Fort Worth, allowing one to then connect anywhere in the world
* Economic and social hub, from healthcare to shopping to entertainment to education and beyond
* The river running through the heart of the city, and its surrounding River Walk, is home to beautiful gardens, parks, and golfing, is host to regular concerts and festivals, and provides no shortage of outdoor activities.
* Three area lakes, symphony, ballet, live theater, museums, excellent public, and private school options, as well as one of the nation's "Best Colleges" as ranked by The Princeton Review, Angelo State University, are all icing on the cake for why this area has seen steady growth for the last century
Learn more about San Angelo at www.discoversanangelo.com.
If you like performing General Urology, where people come see you versus going to someone sub-specialized in the major metro, Call me
Jackson Physician Search
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly