Join an Established Emergency Medicine Team at a Level II Trauma Center in IL
Carle is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a 221-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center
- 30,000 ED visits per year
- 370 physicians representing 50 specialties including Pulmonology/CC, Neurology, Cardiology, GI, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, etc.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility
- Magnet-recognized teaching institution with a community hospital feel
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare 2018
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades .
Apply for Join an Established Emergency Medicine Team at a Level II Trauma Center in IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly