OBGYN Opportunity at Catholic Health Western New York State - Trinity OB-GYN
Great opportunity to work in a high risk site with newly renovated L&D and NICU
Catholic Health System in Buffalo, NY is seeking an OBGYN at Trinity Medical OB-GYN, a part of Catholic Health in Buffalo. The center is set in a chic urban area of Buffalo.
The providers deliver at Sisters Hospital, a part of Catholic Health, a site with extensive High Risk Obstetrics, a Level III NICU, MFM Office on Campus, and compassionate nursing. Sisters Hospital is a compassionate place for Moms, providing extremely high level care in facility that delivers over 3,000 babies per year.
Sisters of Charity Hospital
- 310 Beds: 40 Maternity, 40 NICU
- Level III NICU, brand new in 2018
- High Risk Obstetrics
- DaVinci Robot
- Care for Mom s and Babies in the same facility
- MFM Department on site
- 24/7 OB Anesthesia Coverage
- Neonatologists 24/7 in the hospital
- Gyn Oncologist
- OB Residency Program (16 Residents)
- Centering Pregnancy Program
- Childbirth education classes
- NYS Designated Stroke Center
- Extensive Adult Medicine Back Up
The Women s Service Line at Catholic Health, WomenCare, has established an array of services for women including extensive childbirth and pregnancy education, pelvic health and incontinence specialists, high risk obstetrical care, brand new Level III 40 bed NICU, GYN oncology care, pelvic reconstructive care and extensive minimally invasive surgery options.
Quality is not inferred, it is woven into the fabric of our work. This is evidenced by our patient safety and quality improvement focus. This focus meant that our OBGYN s completed the MOREOB program for reducing obstetrical risk. In addition, 100% of all of our OB/GYN physicians, midwives and nurses are Electronic Fetal Monitoring certified.
- Full Time - Hospital employed
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Level III NICU
- Urban outpatient office
- Board Certified or Board Eligible OB-GYN
- Must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- Current, unrestricted federal and as needed, state prescriptive authority
- Fetal Monitoring Certification required upon hire
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line;
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5 hospitals;
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular, women s and orthopedic care;
- Has over 8,000 employees:
- Has over 1,500 affiliated physicians
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
Buffalo Niagara1. Is #10 in the USA for least expensive places to live.
2. Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
3. Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
4. Browse over 40 Museums
5. Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
6. Has incredible architecture
7. Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
8. Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
9. Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
10. Is the City of Good Neighbors.
Interested applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements)
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Apply for OB-GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly