Memorial Hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist Physician to join its team. Located in North Conway, New Hampshire, Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital that offers a friendly team setting with a collaborative approach to patient care.
This position offers:
- Rural healthcare setting with broad scope of practice and collaborative team.
- Full time schedule of 14 shifts per month, with day & night rotation. Nocturnist schedule is available.
- Competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME expense reimbursement, malpractice insurance, and student loan repayment.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, CME time, retirement options with employer contributions, medical, dental, vision, life/disability coverage, and more.
- MD/DO from an accredited medical school.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Minimum three years clinical practice in Hospital Medicine.
- Rural healthcare experience preferred.
Since 1911, Memorial Hospital has been caring for the people of Mount Washington Valley and beyond with a talented medical staff offering a diverse array of specialty coverage including Emergency Medicine, Surgical (General, Urology, Podiatry, OB/GYN, Orthopedic, and Ophthalmology), Primary Care, Women's Health, Family Birthing Center, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Podiatry, Wound Care, Oncology, Diabetes, Pediatrics and Hospitalist services.
Mount Washington Valley is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
Memorial Hospital is one of eleven members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.
Apply for Hospitalist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly