BC/BE Fellowship Trained Spine Surgeon
California Orthopaedic Institute is seeking a board certified/eligible fellowship trained SPINE SURGEON to join our successful independent practice.
Benefits of working with our group:
- Experienced and highly respected group of physicians
- Beautiful San Diego, CA location in the heart of Mission Valley
- Professional, quality support staff proficient in all areas of patient care
- Excellent benefits package
- Onsite MRI, X-ray, and Physical Therapy departments
- Adjacent AAAHC accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center
Minimum Requirements of this position:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship Trained
This is a dynamic group of physicians devoted to excellent patient care, the well-being of their staff and family oriented. This allows the physicians and staff to strike an important balance between our busy practice and their family life.
See our website at www.califortho.com for more details on our group and subspecialties.
Apply for BC/BE Fellowship Trained Spine Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly