RADIOLOGY - WOMEN'S IMAGING PHYSICIAN
Come join the premier Radiology practice in the historic city of Green Bay. This private group is seeking a fellowship-trained Breast Imaging specialist to help with their continued expansion after 50 years of providing high quality radiology services to this large service area of Northeast Wisconsin.
• Join a 12-physician private practice offering one-year partnership track - NO BUY IN!
• Choose your case mix - 100% Breast Imaging or combination of Breast, Body and General Diagnostic Imaging
• Modalities include 3D tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and full spectrum of breast procedures
• All mammograms read in real-time for same-day follow-up and biopsies as needed which results in tremendous patient satisfaction
• Competitive starting salary guarantee with proven 90th percentile earning potential
• Exclusive radiology partner of the region's premier health system, affiliated with the NFL's Green Bay Packers
Living in Green Bay:
• Home to one of the most storied football franchises in the NFL, the Green Bay Packers, Green Bay has the perfect mix of big-city amenities complemented with a Midwestern, small-town feel.
• This city boasts a thriving entertainment and arts scene, revitalized downtown, and two college campuses, creating an energy that may appeal to young families as well as retirees.
• Summertime on the Fox River, which leads to the Bay and access to Lake Michigan, is alive with water skiing, riverfront dining and sunset cruises.
• A thriving craft beer industry, an array of restaurant options and its proximity to weekend getaway destination Door County make Green Bay a great place to settle down and stay.
For more information, contact:
Dave Duncan - Senior Search Consultant
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/daveduncan
Specialty: Radiology - Women's Imaging
Apply for RADIOLOGY - WOMEN'S IMAGING PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly